Find the Smexy Juicy STUFF! For This Blog

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Forever 21 Birthday

Happy Birthday Maggi!   Thank you for your future help with Gyaru Meets!!!

I had an awesome time. With a few surprise guest and lots of good food!

Sorry I couldn't stay long for Kereoke~ sigh*
So I get on my FB after blocking certain weirdos.  LOL
And then I see a message that annoyed and confused me.
I guess some people are used to screwing over there friends by going behind there friends back to date someone that the ex's think they can use the situation as a revenge tool. Or something??! WHy in the worl would't I tell MY friend that you asked me out? WHat's the big secret? LOL  I'm not going to lose a childhood friend over foolishness. (Even if you were my type lol).

I'm a good and loyal friend. I guess the art is lost on some people but not all. I want people like that in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment