Find the Smexy Juicy STUFF! For This Blog

Sunday, June 12, 2022

My Prayer Life Journal that I use to make skits for youtube also Twitch! MUA|MAKEUPLOVERS|#abundance #KELLYSTAMPS #Jealousy

I'm happy that people are being honest with their feelings...however, ... 


this is not the video (I couldn't find the one I was originally going to post and really want to keep things positive and not invest this much energy so I chose this positive  upbeat. Also it took up





This video directly above is AWESOME! I don't agree with absolutely everything but he is on POINT! And best of all teaching truth.


If you don't know who Kelly Stamps is watch this video below:



She is amazing. I honestly wish I had someone like her to watch when I was a teen or twenty something. But even being 40 years young I can learn because she is doing what we are ment to be doing but we as black women allow ourselves to be held back with certain believes and mentalities. This world is unforgiving for a young black girl in America probably the world. So it's no wonder. Which why i feel so many other young black girls are jealous or taking the better road, the road I would take and that is to take Kelly Stamps on as a mentor and follow the blueprint she has laid out for us.

I'm not going to go into the history do the research. I don't want to traumatize myself again but check out PUSH Black and other info out there!

The reason I posted Myron Goldan is because he speaks on abundance and how God is a God of Abundance and Satan is a pretend god of lack- this is his agenda that he has pushed and we believed it hook line and everything. Great news is that we are starting to wake up to the truth of what God's original plan for man was and I believe still is! 

More on this later!

But please let's all have an 'unbothered gurl summer' and not be too 'messhy' as Kelly would say! Check out her Stampeed University and let's learn to love and accept ourselves no matter what stage we are in. 
Even if I have not reached my aspirations of everything I want in life and more or on the road to the rest of my goals, learn to be satisfied BEING YoU . Running your OWN race and to NOT compare yourself to others. Just because she is now rich and you feel now un-relateable. I want you to ask yourself why you can't see yourself being "Successful" also, what is success to you? and what does that look like? Get to know yourself. If I could tell my younger self I would tell her to work on yourself first, who you are in Christ. It's not that I didn't but I believe when college and wondering where the $ would come from for the rest of my schooling. I buckled! What I should have done is what I'm doing now! My 3 P's coined by Tony Robinson.  Through Terrie Savelle Foy. AKA #headcheerleader of dreams jk #cheerleader of dreams. Her brand and how she delivers God's word really speaks to me. 

I also, heavily listen to Bill Winston and my church for my spiritual reality also  few others every now and then when I feel lead to do so.

Thankfully God in His wisdom. Gave me a partner who not only fit me then but now because I have discovered a LOT more about myself fits the present me, past present and future I believe.💖

More on this later! For my Courtship podcast.

But please please let this gurl live her best life and embrace the abundance that God has given to ALL of us if we are open to His still small voice.




No comments:

Post a Comment